Together, we lift lives!
We're very grateful for our partnership with Sorenson Legacy Foundation which made it possible to build the following projects. All outcomes were met:
1) Promoted health, access to clean water and sanitation to over 500 families, 1000+ public high school students, and 230 public elementary school children in 'Last Mile' schools through bathroom/wash station facilities;
2) Fostered health and education to 30 indigenous children from the Aeta community through hygiene and school supplies;
3) Advanced educational opportunities with disaster-resilient classroom and 6 computers;
4) Nurtured health and well-being among indigenous children through the feeding program that provides healthy snacks and lunches 5 days/week;
5) Provided jobs to local community members through bathroom and classroom construction.
1. Brgy. Piis Recreational Center, Lucban, Quezon
2. San Roque National High School, Antipolo, Rizal
3. Bacsay Elementary School, Camiling, Tarlac
4. Dueg Resettlement School Annex (footholl), Tarlac
2 Classrooms, hygiene and school supplies