We are grateful for our partnership with Sorenson Legacy Foundation that made it possible to build these severely needed bathrooms/handwash facilities in underserved areas in the Philippines. These projects address the UN's Sustainable Development Goals:
#6 Accessibility to clean water & sanitation
#3 Good health & well-being, &
#8Decent work & economic growth.
These projects promote health, hygiene, & well-being, and provide jobs to members of the community.
Projects done per row:
1) Sandingan Inter-island Port, Loon, Bohol
2) San Clemente Integrated School Tarlac
3) Dueg Resettlement Elem School(mountain-top), Tarlac
4) Dueg Resettlement Elem School (foothill), Tarlac
Classroom, computer donations
5) Dueg Resettlement Elem School (foothill), Tarlac Feeding Program-the program resulted to 100% school attendance, increased class engagement, healthy children